Bahrain City Centre offers shuttle service
Manama, July 15, 2010
Bahrain City Centre, a major shopping, entertainment and leisure destination, has launched a free hotel shuttle bus service, which starts today (July 15).
Guests staying at six of Bahrain’s leading hotels, including the Gulf Hotel, Mercure Grand, Novotel, Sheraton, Diplomat Radisson Blu, and the Crowne Plaza will be able to hop on a new complimentary shuttle service that will transport them to and from Bahrain City Centre at scheduled times throughout the day.
“As Bahrain’s leading shopping destination, Bahrain City Centre is proud to be the first mall in Bahrain to offer this service,” said Ray Scott, general manager, Bahrain City Centre.
“We want the island’s tourists to experience all the country has to offer, and shopping features high on the agenda. This complimentary service will make it much easier for tourists to visit the mall without the inconvenience of arranging alternate transportation. The new service will run seven days a week between 10 am and 6:30 pm,” he added.
Bahrain City Centre host to 350 exclusive brands and retailers, and features over 50 food outlets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign