Kingston launches G2 flash drive
Dubai, July 21, 2010
Kingston Digital, a leading manufacturer of memory products, has launched its DataTraveler 101 second generation (G2) USB flash drive.
Sleek, practical and attractively designed, the Kingston DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 provides budget-conscious consumers a fun colourful range of USB flash drives in a compact swivel design, a statement said.
Coming with urDrive software, it is like having a customisable, portable desktop anywhere, it added.
The software enables users to easily store, organize and share their favourite photos through the built-in photo viewer, use the convenient built-in Internet browser and view the cool AppZone for new apps to try, it added.
The flash drive if offered in capacities ranging from 2 GB to 32 GB.
Kingston has also launched its DataTraveler 160 USB flash drive which features a cap-less design and a rubberised thumb grip. The retractable case protects the connector and provides durability and convenience.
The Kingston DataTraveler 160 available in capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB.
The Kingston DataTraveler 160 is backed by Kingston reliability plus a five-year warranty and 24/7 technical support and is compatible with the operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS v. 10.5.x+ and Linux v.2.6.x+, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles