Eppco wins Superbrands award
Dubai, July 22, 2010
Emirates Petroleum Products Company (Eppco), a subsidiary of Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc), has won recognition as a Superbrand in the UAE.
Burhan Al Hashemi, chief operating officer, retail business stream, Eppco, received the Superbrands award from Mike English, director of Superbrands Mena, the independent authority and arbiter of branding, at an event in Dubai recently.
“The Superbrands recognition for Eppco is a true testament to the market reach and brand equity that we have built over the years,” said Al Hashemi.
“The brand, Eppco, stands for speed, convenience, service and value. The award will further drive our market outreach initiatives and help meet our goal of becoming the leading regional convenience retailer,” he added.
Eppco operates across a variety of sectors including petroleum retailing, aviation refuelling, lubricants, marketing and terminalling with a network of over 170 service stations across Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Eppco is further expanding its retail business across various sectors, having launched its Zoom brand of convenience stores across the Dubai Metro stations, a statement said.
Eppco has also rolled out the Pronto cafes within its network and some key shopping malls in Dubai as well as launched the AutoPro automotive service centres, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model