Liali offers to redesign old jewellery
Dubai, July 22, 2010
Liali Jewellery has announced a makeover program to convert old jewellery pieces into stunning new designs that can make fashion statements across the globe.
Under the offer, customers can take their old jewellery to the nearest Liali store. In return Liali will give the jewels a modern and new look highlighting femininity, versatility and creativity while displaying awesome craftsmanship, said a spokesperson.
The customer will have to pay a nominal cost of remaking.
Each jewellery piece will pass through a meticulous and inspired manufacturing process before it is transformed into a spectacular jewel the customer would love to adorn, he added.
“The skills of our craftsmen, combined with our state-of-the-art factory in Dubai have the technical prowess to convert them into stunning jewels designed to sweep stylish women off their feet,” said Anuraag Sinha, managing director of Liali Jewellery.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE