Damas unveils Chronoswiss collection
Dubai, July 22, 2010
Damas, the leading international jewellery and watch retailer in the Middle East, has unveiled a new range of watches by German watchmaker Chronoswiss.
The name of this line is inspired by the brightest star of a very special constellation that becomes visible in the night sky called the Sirius, a statement said.
“Sirius by Chronoswiss is an amazing watch,” said Ajay Pandey, GM category & marketing head of Damas.
“The ticking Sirius reaches maximum sparkle with its combination of timeless aesthetics and clever technical details: within its elegant and particularly svelte case a horological treasure is housed: exclusive manufacture Caliber C.111.”
“It is based on an historical manually wound movement from the 1950s, which today is only available from Chronoswiss,” he added.
The dial of the Sirius is designed with two hands displaying the hour and minute, while the seconds make their rounds in a subsidiary dial at 6 o’clock.
The watch is offered in casual stainless steel or precious red gold, and the dial is available in a choice of solid sterling silver painted either black or white, and the flat case is framed by a polished bezel.
The Chronoswiss Sirius collection will soon be available at Damas outlets in Dubai, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal