Damas unveils Chronoswiss collection
Dubai, July 22, 2010
Damas, the leading international jewellery and watch retailer in the Middle East, has unveiled a new range of watches by German watchmaker Chronoswiss.
The name of this line is inspired by the brightest star of a very special constellation that becomes visible in the night sky called the Sirius, a statement said.
“Sirius by Chronoswiss is an amazing watch,” said Ajay Pandey, GM category & marketing head of Damas.
“The ticking Sirius reaches maximum sparkle with its combination of timeless aesthetics and clever technical details: within its elegant and particularly svelte case a horological treasure is housed: exclusive manufacture Caliber C.111.”
“It is based on an historical manually wound movement from the 1950s, which today is only available from Chronoswiss,” he added.
The dial of the Sirius is designed with two hands displaying the hour and minute, while the seconds make their rounds in a subsidiary dial at 6 o’clock.
The watch is offered in casual stainless steel or precious red gold, and the dial is available in a choice of solid sterling silver painted either black or white, and the flat case is framed by a polished bezel.
The Chronoswiss Sirius collection will soon be available at Damas outlets in Dubai, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m