Citizen launches ‘world’s most accurate watch’
Dubai, July 27, 2010
Citizen has launched its Eco-Drive global radio-controlled watch, which can receive standard time radio-waves from multiple stations around the world, making it the most accurate wrist watch in the world.
The model, Citizen's first analogue chronograph, is designed to receive standard time radio-waves from stations across Europe, USA and Asia, a statement said.
The new Eco-Drive radio-controlled model is innovative and continues to feature Citizen's flight pilot's watch design.
For world time, users can choose from 26 cities and UTC (Universal Time Coordinates). By turning the dial disk using the crown to switch the city allows the user to easily adjust the hour and second hands to the time zone of the city selected.
The watch is powered by Eco-Drive movement with power saving mode, an advanced light powered movement.
The pilot's slide rule dial ring located beneath the glass and the precise 1/5 second chronograph symbolize the concept of an elaborate and masculine design that imparts the image of an airplane cockpit. Other features include charge level indicator, power reserve indicator, and alarm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model