BurJuman opens eight new outlets
Dubai, August 1, 2010
BurJuman, a key shopping destination in Dubai which boasts of major high-fashion luxury brands, has announced the expansion of its retail portfolio with eight new outlets.
Alongside some of the most renowned high-end brands such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Burberry and Louis Vuitton and popular high street names such as and Zara, Mango, New Look, Gap and Massimo Dutti, visitors can now enjoy an enhanced variety of boutiques and shop up their wish list, said a company statement.
The new Balmain boutique in BurJuman will have women’s hearts beat faster courtesy of the breathtaking selection of evening gowns and exquisite couture pieces on trend with the world’s catwalk.
"Those who appreciate colorful combinations of high-end Eastern and Western fashion should make a stopover at the new Mumbai Se outlet, featuring creations of India’s most popular designers, whereas Bimba & Lola is the perfect new destination for Dubai’s fashionistas," Eisa Adam Ibrahim, general manager, BurJuman.
The Spanish Label offers catwalk trends, customized for the high-street budget including a variety of lovely accessories and handbags, he added.
Fred Perry, one of the most famous tennis players of our time, lives on in the form of the ever popular British streetwear label boasting a wide selection ranging from classic polo shirts to sneakers, while also catering to the sports oriented shoppers at BurJuman.
"La Reine was BurJuman’s new Abaya haven satisfying women in search for local attire with trendy details," he noted.
The new Adidas Originals outlet offering urban sportswear, beloved retro jackets and trainers, the new Ever Sheen Cosmetics outlet filled with high-class beauty products, as well as the new Shenoy Jewelry, specialising in 18-carat gold pieces of unique designs, are further additions to BurJuman’s dynamic and diverse store portfolio.
“We are proud to offer visitors an extended menu of the most exciting retail outlets within Dubai, said Ibrahim.
"The opening of eight new outlets not only confirms BurJuman’s wide appeal as a location among retailers but will also leverage our approach to remain one of the favored malls in Dubai. Shoppers desiring a fulfilling experience with their favorite brands all in one location will find themselves very content at BurJuman,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait