Ajmal launches perfume duo
Dubai, August 3, 2010
Ajmal, which owns over 135 exclusive retail outlets in the Middle East featuring a vast portfolio of fragrances, has launched a new duo of perfumes.
Lure for Him and Her are an exotic and exquisite combination with an unmistakable air of sensuality, refinement and sophistication, a statement said.
Lure Pour Femme is an aromatic floral blend of orange blossom and jasmine along with fruity infusions of apricot and plum, while Lure Pour Homme is infused with uplifting citrus and spicy notes of bergamot, lemon and lavender, and woody undertones of geranium, orris and amber, according to the statement.
Lure Pour Femme and Pour Homme are available in 85ml bottles across all Ajmal showrooms and selected dealers from all over the Middle East, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region