Splash unveils new collection
Dubai, August 5, 2010
Splash, a leading high street fashion retailer and part of the Dubai-based Landmark Group, has unveiled its new autumn/winter 2010 collection.
Splash has also launched unveiled an innovative 3D print media campaign for the launch of the new collection. The entire collection is ultra-glam, bringing back old-world charm, it said in a statement.
Splash is offering five distinctive themes in the new collection.
Women’s trends are translated into themes influenced by military/biker and Country Club Ski while the men’s collections take inspiration from the three main themes of urban gangster, men at arms and Nu-ski, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah