Redtag opens new Saudi outlet
Riyadh, August 10, 2010
Redtag, a value fashion and home store, has announced the opening of its 22nd store in Buraida, Saudi Arabia. The new outlet will cater exclusively to the needs of babies and children.
Redtag is part of Jazirat S’maa Fashion Company Limited, a member of Faisal Al Suwaiket Group of Companies.
The store, located at the Nakheel Plaza, King Abdullah Street, Buraida, will focus only on the latest new spring and summer collection for toddlers and children making it a one stop shop for mothers, said a statement from Redtag.
'The infant boys and girls as well as the baby collection feature a wide range of beautifully designed light cottons in pastels as well as bold hues. The girl’s collection has a simple sweetness to it.'
Light checkered cotton dresses, tunic styled blouses, floral appliqué embroidered skirts in a range of soft and luscious colours deliver a great look for this summer. The boy’s collection is vast, wonderful as well as hip hop, it added.
With the opening of the new outlet, there are now 53 Redtag stores all over the GCC.
Redtag Group is part of BMA International, which has achieved important milestones in retail, fashion and lifestyle over the last three decades. BMA is also the holding company for Retail Arabia which operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and malls.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m