Redtag opens new Saudi outlet
Riyadh, August 10, 2010
Redtag, a value fashion and home store, has announced the opening of its 22nd store in Buraida, Saudi Arabia. The new outlet will cater exclusively to the needs of babies and children.
Redtag is part of Jazirat S’maa Fashion Company Limited, a member of Faisal Al Suwaiket Group of Companies.
The store, located at the Nakheel Plaza, King Abdullah Street, Buraida, will focus only on the latest new spring and summer collection for toddlers and children making it a one stop shop for mothers, said a statement from Redtag.
'The infant boys and girls as well as the baby collection feature a wide range of beautifully designed light cottons in pastels as well as bold hues. The girl’s collection has a simple sweetness to it.'
Light checkered cotton dresses, tunic styled blouses, floral appliqué embroidered skirts in a range of soft and luscious colours deliver a great look for this summer. The boy’s collection is vast, wonderful as well as hip hop, it added.
With the opening of the new outlet, there are now 53 Redtag stores all over the GCC.
Redtag Group is part of BMA International, which has achieved important milestones in retail, fashion and lifestyle over the last three decades. BMA is also the holding company for Retail Arabia which operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and malls.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal