Lagoon Bahrain in deal for 3 retail outlets
Manama, September 6, 2010
Lagoon Bahrain, the first outdoor mall in Bahrain, has signed an agreement with Nadim Asghar Ali Group to occupy a total area of 323 sq m and open three major retail outlets.
The agreement was signed by Lagoon Bahrain general manager Fahad Rafea and managing director of the three retail concepts Monica Mahak Vaziri.
"Lagoon Bahrain remains an attractive investment opportunity for retailers given the surroundings and strategic location not only within Amwaj, but also within Bahrain itself for residents and visitors alike," said Rafea.
"The destination provides a unique atmosphere and the new addition of the three brands to the list of expected openings is definitely proof that the place will be a major attraction in Bahrain in the very near future.”
"Lagoon Bahrain is actually a very good opportunity, given what it offers in terms of location to Amwaj residents as well as to those who travel to the islands from around Bahrain," said Vazira.
"Our concepts are select and interesting and we hope that they will be among those that attract our targeted segments."
The three new brands at the Lagoon Bahrain include Monica's Chocolate Boutique, the first in Bahrain, the Art & Soul Gallery and Salma's Florist.
The Lagoon Bahrain is a $90 million retail project located on Amwaj Islands, where 60 per cent of the units were sold to investors and 40 per cent is currently being leased to retailers and investors alike. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays