Planet Pharmacy launches new cosmetics range
Dubai, September 30, 2010
Planet Pharmacy, part of Julphar Pharmaceuticals has launched a new cosmetics range.
With a concept developed solely in the UAE, the new range is set to appear in select Health First pharmacies around the UAE.
The new range called Look UP has been manufactured in France by well known manufacturer, Christain Breton ensuring the highest quality of both ingredients and formulas.
The Look UP name has been inspired by flowers.
With strong colours differentiating each segment with its own unique flower; Eyes: Blue and Green highlights, Lips and Nails: Violet and Pink highlights, Face: Orange and Yellow highlights, the entire range blooms with energy and life and has been developed with easy perfection in mind for your skin, lips and eyes, stated Ali Shoraka, head of Cosmetics for Planet Pharmacy.
“Our aim is to provide a high quality product, as well as offer value for money therefore appealing to a wide target audience. The teenage and young adult market will be able to afford the range plus we find that even more affluent customers like to have a wide range of cosmetics brand within their make-up cases.”
The brand will consist initially of 115 SKUs encompassing a mixture of vibrant and youthful shades.
Look UP cosmetics will be available in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman in pharmacies under the Planet Pharmacy Group: Health First.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ