Samsung to showcase new LED TV at Gitex
Dubai, October 2, 2010
Samsung Gulf Electronics, a leading brand in consumer electronics and information technology, will be showcasing its recently launched C6900 Smart LED TV at Gitex, the leading ICT show, in Dubai.
The C6900 is an ultra-slim LED TV features a visually stunning ‘Touch of Nature’ design on the outside, a statement said.
Samsung’s application engine can facilitate accessing social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter and streaming movies live from the Web from sites such as YouTube or Daily Motion.
Through the AllShare feature one can create a wireless DLNA network among all Samsung-compatible digital devices, including mobile phones, notebooks and digital cameras, the statement said.
The new C6900 LED TV also supports ConnectShare, which allows users to enjoy multi-media movies, music or photos directly on their TV by connecting a USB memory stick using true plug-and-play technology.
The device also contains a number of advanced, environmentally-friendly specifications such as Samsung’s Ultra Clear Panel, Auto Motion Plus 100Hz and Wide Color Enhancer Plus to deliver vibrant images, according to the statement.
The HyperReal Engine helps to produce the best images possible by optimizing imaging performance, while its web-enabled Internet@TV suite, USB2.0 Movie, four HDMI inputs and the entertainment node, allow the C6900 can be a single source of home entertainment, the statement said.
“SMART is the future of TV; with the extraordinary designs and imaging technology as well as connectivity and energy saving features, the C6900 Smart LED TV will bring an unprecedented high-definition home imaging experience to homes across the Middle East,” said Justin Shaw, general manager, TV division, Samsung Gulf Electronics.
Gitex Technology Week is running from October 17 to 21 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector