1st Galliano boutique opens in Dubai
Dubai, October 5, 2010
The first ever Galliano boutique in the region has opened at Mall of the Emirates in Dubai.
The new boutique that spans a total area of 183 sq m echoes urban chic styling with cream coloured walls and granite flooring, a statement said.
It features the new line of clothing and accessories for men and women, designed by John Galliano.
The Galliano collection first debuted in Paris in July 2006. January 2010 saw the advent of the men’s collection. The Galliano line currently houses over 600 items of clothing and more than 200 accessories (bags, leather goods, gloves and scarves). – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign