La Martina opens second Dubai store
Dubai, October 10, 2010
La Martina, the renowned Argentinean fashion brand, has opened its second store in Dubai, at the Emirates Mall.
The new outlet offers the complete range of La Martina fashion products, including the famous polo fashion line. The first La Martina store is in Dubai Mall.
“Opening a second store in the UAE is part of our strategy to enhance our presence in the Middle East. The demand for La Martina fashion products and accessories had witnessed double digit growth in most prominent markets worldwide including the UAE. Our UAE sales are higher than many other major global markets,” stated Lando Simonetti, owner of La Martina.
La Martina first established a name for itself as a designer of leather gods and uniforms for polo players, and over the years, spurred by demand, the brand has diversified to add general fashion products for ladies, men and kids.
The new outlet is spread over an area of 400 square meters and designed to reflect La Martina international standards.
The store at Mall of the Emirates is similar to outlets found in most of the exclusive locations worldwide – including Saint-Tropez, Deauville, Megève, Madrid, Mykonos, Capri and Puerto Banús.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles