New fashion outlets open in Sahara Centre
Sharjah, October 11, 2010
The Sahara Centre, the leading family shopping and entertainment centre in the UAE, said it has strengthened its fashion and lifestyle range with the opening of six new retail brands including leading fashion brand - H & M.
The other five brands are Costa Blanca, LIST, Dumond, Neal’s Yard Remedies and a Lifestyle Nutrition kiosk, said a statement from Sahara Centre.
“The Sahara Centre is focused on offering customers the best fashion and lifestyle experience when in the Mall,” remarked Pierre Semaan, marketing manager, Sahara Centre.
“Customers demand change - latest trends, forward collections, new stores, entertainment, offers etc. At Sahara Centre we are working hard in providing the best to our visitors. The addition of new stores is just a small step forward in making Sahara Centre even better. We currently have over 200 retail outlets in the mall," he added.
Sahara Centre is the destination of choice for shopping in Sharjah. It was voted the ‘Best Shopping Mall of 2009’, in the Excellence Awards organised recently by the Sharjah Commerce & Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA), said Semaan.
"Consistently attracting more than half a million visitors every month, Sahara Centre boasts of a unique and highly attractive mix of anchor tenants, renowned International brands and the finest regional stores and kiosks, providing an unparalleled shopping and entertainment experience," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model