Ajman City Centre redevelopment nears completion
Dubai, October 12, 2010
Ajman City Centre has announced that its mall redevelopment project is nearing completion.
The upgrade includes the renovation and creation of a new entry gate, Gate 4, which is now complete and fully opened for public use, as well as the completion of the renovated outside car park interlocking paving.
The redevelopment also includes the remodeling of the mall's external infrastructure such as drainage, upgrades to the A/C system and interior tiling, all of which are expected to be completed in the coming months.
A temporary cooling system has also been completed and is operating as planned, with a significant improvement in the indoor mall temperature. This will be in place until the new air-conditioning upgrades are completed by Q1 next year, a statement said.
'Through these developments, we aim to enhance the shopping, leisure and entertainment experience for all Ajman City Centre visitors,' stated Jassim Al Khaja, general manager of Ajman City Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November