BenQ showcases point draw technology
Dubai, October 18, 2010
BenQ, a leading digital lifestyle provider, showcased its flagship educational projector and the innovative point draw technology on the first day of Gitex Technology Week, currently running in Dubai.
“In The Middle East and Africa region, we see a huge potential for technology that enhances the learning experience of a tech-savvy generation,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ for the Middle East and Africa.
“Increasingly we are seeing schools shift from traditional to digital resources using laptops and projectors. Gitex Technology Week 2010 is an effective platform from which to showcase BenQ’s range of innovative products that will transform classrooms across the Middle East,” he added.
BenQ has identified the education sector in the Middle East as a high-growth area for the company.
Educational projectors, such as BenQ’s recently launched MP780 ST that includes the BenQ point draw technology and the ultra short throw MX880UST enable a more interactive learning experience, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets