Harman house launches Samsung promotion
Dubai, October 21, 2010
Harman house, a leading retail chain in infotainment products, has launched a ‘double offer’ promotion for customers who buy Samsung LED, LCD and plasma TVs during the ongoing Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
Customers who buy the TVs from any of the 10 branches located across the UAE stand a chance to win up to 50 per cent of their purchase value’s worth in products sold in-store.
Harman house said it has achieved the highest penetration for Samsung LED TVs in the UAE, adding that LED TV sales constitute 55 per cent of its total TV sales in the UAE.
Harman house is also offering to equip the Samsung LED, LCD and plasma TV’s with the latest range of Harman Kardon home theatre systems.
Customers can also receive gifts such as DVD players, camcorders, 3D Blue-Ray Disk players, and 3D starter kits, as well as added values such as Skyward Miles and interest-free payment plan on credit cards of leading banks when they buy before the October 27, a company statement said.
“From big square boxes, televisions have evolved to become ultra flat units that offer fantastic screen quality and only take up a fraction of the space they used to,” said Amit Malani, President, Harman Middle East.
“To address the growing demand for these high-technology products, we have partnered with Samsung to launch the ‘double offer’ promo, which will allow customers to get for themselves a brand new Samsung LCD, LED or plasma TVs at fantastic prices along with other unmatched values that are offered nowhere else,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ