Dell launches redesigned Inspiron line
Dubai, October 23, 2010
Dell has launched its redesigned Inspiron Mini 10 with a fresh look and longer battery life to go along with technology enhancements and connectivity capabilities.
The new design with 10.1-inch display includes a textured, smudge-resistant palm rest, sculpted keys and, for the Inspiron Mini 10 mobility bundle, extended-life battery offering up to 9.5 hours of operation.
Dell’s Inspiron 15R has also been given a make-over, with a feature-packed thin design and faster performance with the choice of new Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processors.
Featuring a 15.6-inch HD screen and keyboard with adjacent numeric keypad, the Inspiron 15R is offered in five colours.
“The Inspiron line has a great selection of products to meet anyone’s personal computing needs. The products are simple to use, stylish and offer great technology at a great price,” said Amer Husaini, VP and GM for Dell consumer small medium business, Middle East, Turkey and Africa.
“Consumers want to know they have made smart choices with their purchases, and we have a range of products designed to fit their needs, including options such as form factor and finish, and colour choice,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector