Dell launches redesigned Inspiron line
Dubai, October 23, 2010
Dell has launched its redesigned Inspiron Mini 10 with a fresh look and longer battery life to go along with technology enhancements and connectivity capabilities.
The new design with 10.1-inch display includes a textured, smudge-resistant palm rest, sculpted keys and, for the Inspiron Mini 10 mobility bundle, extended-life battery offering up to 9.5 hours of operation.
Dell’s Inspiron 15R has also been given a make-over, with a feature-packed thin design and faster performance with the choice of new Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processors.
Featuring a 15.6-inch HD screen and keyboard with adjacent numeric keypad, the Inspiron 15R is offered in five colours.
“The Inspiron line has a great selection of products to meet anyone’s personal computing needs. The products are simple to use, stylish and offer great technology at a great price,” said Amer Husaini, VP and GM for Dell consumer small medium business, Middle East, Turkey and Africa.
“Consumers want to know they have made smart choices with their purchases, and we have a range of products designed to fit their needs, including options such as form factor and finish, and colour choice,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model