French fashion brand opens 5 Dubai stores
Dubai, October 24, 2010
Jennyfer, the renowned French fashion brand that is present in 26 countries, has opened five stores in Dubai.
The brand is coming back to Dubai after a one-year absence.
Five of the six stores agreed to be opened in three years as per the strategic partnership between the international company and H2 Fashion, the leading fashion retail group based in Dubai, are already up and running, a statement said.
“Re-opening five stores in locations that are more prime than the ones we had earlier, including Deira City Center, Marina Mall, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Mirdif City Center, is a strategic move for us,” said Yves Gory, export area manager, Middle East & Africa, Jennyfer.
Jennyfer offers continuously renewed collections, designed to meet the expectations of women who like mixing their look at affordable prices.
Jennyfer is also a new store concept, true shopping destination, where music, lights, video, graphics and furniture create a unique and ultra trendy atmosphere.
“Jennyfer has infused a new vibrancy in its network by adopting a new stunning look to its stores in Dubai. The unique characteristics of Jennyfer include a variety of colors and an informal style with a focus on fashion and practicality, giving Jennyfer a unique fashion touch,” Yves added.
Jennyfer female brand products include jackets, dresses, shoes, coats, bags, accessories, lingerie and many other types.
Jennyfer has 420 stores across Europe, Northern Africa and Middle East, since it was established in 1985.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector