French fashion brand opens 5 Dubai stores
Dubai, October 24, 2010
Jennyfer, the renowned French fashion brand that is present in 26 countries, has opened five stores in Dubai.
The brand is coming back to Dubai after a one-year absence.
Five of the six stores agreed to be opened in three years as per the strategic partnership between the international company and H2 Fashion, the leading fashion retail group based in Dubai, are already up and running, a statement said.
“Re-opening five stores in locations that are more prime than the ones we had earlier, including Deira City Center, Marina Mall, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Mirdif City Center, is a strategic move for us,” said Yves Gory, export area manager, Middle East & Africa, Jennyfer.
Jennyfer offers continuously renewed collections, designed to meet the expectations of women who like mixing their look at affordable prices.
Jennyfer is also a new store concept, true shopping destination, where music, lights, video, graphics and furniture create a unique and ultra trendy atmosphere.
“Jennyfer has infused a new vibrancy in its network by adopting a new stunning look to its stores in Dubai. The unique characteristics of Jennyfer include a variety of colors and an informal style with a focus on fashion and practicality, giving Jennyfer a unique fashion touch,” Yves added.
Jennyfer female brand products include jackets, dresses, shoes, coats, bags, accessories, lingerie and many other types.
Jennyfer has 420 stores across Europe, Northern Africa and Middle East, since it was established in 1985.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013