Acer unveils special edition smartphone
Dubai, October 25, 2010
Acer, a leading manufacturer of PCs and notebooks, has launched a special edition smartphone featuring a 3.5-inch hi-resolution capacitive touchscreen.
The new Acer Liquid E Ferrari sports the legendary “Scuderia Ferrari” shield with details in carbon fibre, while the redesigned microphone recalls the “air intake inlet”, lending it a powerful look, a statement said.
It flaunts a glossy red casing with chrome trim while the Ferrari wallpaper brightens up the 5-page home page and a special set of ringtones allows one to personalise one’s phone with the music of the Ferrari engine.
It also comes with a chic Ferrari case which safeguards it from shocks and dust.
“A Ferrari is not just about speed. It is an expression of beauty, power, excitement, pleasure and natural excellence,” said Gianpiero Morbello, Acer vice president, marketing and brand.
“From the original concept to the finished product the new smartphone was conceived down to the finest details with the idea of giving a stronger sense of belonging to all Ferrari fans.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah