Plug-Ins wins HP’s retailer award
Dubai, October 28, 2010
Plug-Ins, a leading multi brand retailer, was named 'HP Retailer of the Year 2010' for the Middle East at the recent HP Channel Awards 2010 in Dubai.
Plug-Ins, a member of Al-Futtaim group’s electronics division, was cited for being a consistent performer in the personal systems group (PSG) and imaging and printing group (IPG) segments, with the best product range display and the most preferred customer buying experience when compared to all other retailers in the region.
“We are extremely proud to receive this prestigious award from HP,” said Gaurav Malaviya, business head UAE.
“Plug-Ins remains the first and largest multi brand CE retailer in the region and continues to lead the consumer electronics sector with benchmarked standards and practices. We have worked hard with our partners to deliver outstanding value and quality products to all our customers.”
The selection criteria also included vendor relationships, ease of transaction, and compliance with HP suggested recommended retail prices (RRPs). – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE