Philip Stein offers special edition watches
Dubai, November 2, 2010
Philip Stein Group, parent company of the Philip Stein watch brands, has unveiled the special edition Titanium Chronograph for men from the company’s sophisticated Prestige Collection.
The Titanium Chronograph features a spherical sapphire glass, oversized face with a second time zone, and a stay-flat curved body. It is available in three dial designs: black, white and black with orange details, said a statement.
Each watch contains the beneficial natural frequency technology found in every Philip Stein watch. Encased with the durable titanium metal, it offers a lighter alternative to steel watches, while maintaining the sleek design of a Philip Stein timepiece, it said.
“The men’s special edition Titanium Chronograph from the Prestige Collection is the epitome of Philip Stein’s ‘all in one’ philosophy of creating designs that look great and are embedded with our natural frequency technology that makes you feel even better,” said Philip Stein Group president, Will Stein.
The Prestige Collection is Philip Stein’s Swiss‐Made line incorporating state‐of‐the‐art frequency technology with precision Swiss watch movements in distinct designs the brand is well‐known for.
All watches are embedded with natural frequency technology which balances the body’s energy to improve overall well‐being. This technology replicates the natural frequency of the Earth and other beneficial frequencies for an overall well‐balanced state of mind and body, he said.
The Prestige Collection also features top of the line ladies watch models which include micro‐pave diamond bezels and diamond-decorated Mother of Pearl dials.
The men’s collection has both elegant and sporty designs featuring triple layer dials and exclusive design details to suit the discerning gentleman. All timepieces in the Prestige Collection have easily interchangeable bracelets and straps that come in a variety of colours and materials, the statement said.
The special edition Titanium Chronograph watches for men are available at select Rivoli locations across the UAE and are retailed at Dh8,860 with the interchangeable titanium bracelet, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs