1st Superdry store opens in Deira mall
Dubai, November 6, 2010
The Superdry brand, a top international retailer and wholesaler of youth fashion, and Al Khayyat Investments, a leading Dubai holding company, have opened the first Superdry store at Deira City Centre, a major mall in Dubai.
This is the first of the13 stores to be opened across the UAE over the next three years, a statement said.
Al Khayyat Investments said that two other flagship stores for Superdry will be opened in Mirdif City Centre before the end of 2010 and in Mall of the Emirates by the first quarter of 2011.
Clive Stanley, retail CEO of Al Khayyat Investments said: “Superdry is a global brand patronised by many leading celebrities, including David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Kate Winslet and Shakira, to name a few. The brand is very popular among youth who look at latest fashion brands with great value of money.”
Superdry at Deira City Centre is on par with the company’s stores in Europe and USA as far as design is concerned. The store provides a wide range of the latest collections of fashion and accessories, the statement said.
Superdry chose Dubai because it looks at the UAE as the ideal platform to the entire region as far as shopping and retail is concerned.
“Dubai is a leading destination for international brands for targeting the region, thanks to its world class infrastructure and ideal shopping climate. We aim at boosting our presence all over the GCC by opening stores in major shopping centers in the Gulf,” Stanley added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain