Redtag Group opens new Bahrain store
Manama, November 14, 2010
The Redtag Group, a chain of value fashion and home stores, has opened a new store at the Bahrain Mall.
The new Redtag store was previously the Sana store which has been renovated and converted to a bigger store.
The Discount Home store and Sana stores have been carrying Redtag merchandise in their stores for past two years. All three different store brands in Bahrain offer the same merchandise and will soon come under the Redtag umbrella, a statement said.
“Throughout the other countries within the GCC we have been developing and growing our Redtag brand. In addition we plan to open new Redtag stores in Bahrain operating all three brands under one,” said Ernest J Hosking, CEO of the Redtag Group.
“The shopping experience at the new Redtag store will be substantially improved by the design and layout of the store, including the new fixtures make it far easy for our customers to navigate their way around the store.”
Redtag’s new winter 2010 collections brings in the latest fashion, colours and styles, with the main theme being 'power dressing'. Redtag’s men and women winter collection 2010 will complement the dull winter blacks and grays with brighter colours and tones of purple, pink, red, blue, turquoise and teal as well as some burnt orange, said Hosking.
Redtag has a total of five stores under Sana and Discount Home stores (DHS) in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store