Redtag Group opens new Bahrain store
Manama, November 14, 2010
The Redtag Group, a chain of value fashion and home stores, has opened a new store at the Bahrain Mall.
The new Redtag store was previously the Sana store which has been renovated and converted to a bigger store.
The Discount Home store and Sana stores have been carrying Redtag merchandise in their stores for past two years. All three different store brands in Bahrain offer the same merchandise and will soon come under the Redtag umbrella, a statement said.
“Throughout the other countries within the GCC we have been developing and growing our Redtag brand. In addition we plan to open new Redtag stores in Bahrain operating all three brands under one,” said Ernest J Hosking, CEO of the Redtag Group.
“The shopping experience at the new Redtag store will be substantially improved by the design and layout of the store, including the new fixtures make it far easy for our customers to navigate their way around the store.”
Redtag’s new winter 2010 collections brings in the latest fashion, colours and styles, with the main theme being 'power dressing'. Redtag’s men and women winter collection 2010 will complement the dull winter blacks and grays with brighter colours and tones of purple, pink, red, blue, turquoise and teal as well as some burnt orange, said Hosking.
Redtag has a total of five stores under Sana and Discount Home stores (DHS) in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs