LG names new Jordan distributor
Amman, December 1, 2010
LG Electronics (LG) has appointed New Vision, a part of Saudi-based Hassan Shaker group, as the company's new distributor for Electronics and Home Appliances in Jordan.
Commenting on the appointment, LG managing director, Kevin Cha said, “LG’s innovation and creativity originate from our commitment to our customers, not only to meet their immediate needs, but also to respond to their expectations and aspirations.'
'Within this context, the new journey we are embarking on with New Vision marks a qualitative leap in our operations in Jordan that foresees a new era of business success, along with a new approach towards more effective customer support,” he noted.
Kevin Cha said with this partnership, LG will provide Jordanian customers with sufficient product availability, latest technologies, high quality services, and added innovation and excellence.
New Vision general manager Luai Al Bitar said 'New Vision with its long standing in electronic competitive promotions and unique shopping experience will offer Jordanian market with the latest LG entertainment, home appliances and AC products, with flexible pricing policies and customized incentive schemes besides efficient after sales services.'
'Another strategic advantage New Vision holds, is that Shaker Group, the main shareholder of the company, has been the first to enter Air Conditioning Import, and remained the leaders in that industry since its inception in 1950 in Saudi Arabia.'
'The group joined forces with LG in 1994 and further gained leadership in LG manufactured air conditioning products,” Al Bitar added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder