3M launches new Scotch-Brite eraser pad
Dubai, December 6, 2010
3M, a producer of innovative products, has launched the new Scotch-Brite easy eraser pad which removes tricky stains off walls, floors and other surfaces without any cleanser.
With just a touch of water on the sponge, you can effortlessly erase stains you thought were permanent patterns on your household surfaces, like crayon on the wall, scuff marks on the walls or floor, hard-water stains in the sink and more, a spokesperson said.
The eraser pad is also great for re-decorating or moving house, easily removing the stains and scuffs you get from moving furniture around, he added.
The eraser pad is suitable for use on all kinds of hard surfaces and will erase away marks, scuffs, smudges and most dried-on mess without the need for sprays or cleaners.
The pad is environmentally and user friendly as it does not require the use of cleaning products which can harm the environment, burn eyes or even cause unpleasant odours and fumes.
The multiple use pad can be replaced with a new one, once the foam has worn away.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m