Easy launches new variants of wipes
Dubai, December 9, 2010
Easy, a leading provider of health and beauty care products in the Middle East, has launched Easy Care Fresh wipes with new looks and variants and the new-look Easy Baby Care wipes.
The Easy Care Fresh wipes contain safe cleansing and refreshing agents with non-alcoholic perfumes and feature three nature-inspired fragrances (Gardenia, Tropical and Marine). The wipes also come in four different sizes and can be used anytime and anywhere.
The Easy Baby Care wipes have been developed with a special creamy lotion to protect babies from diaper rash and help maintain the baby’s skin soft and healthy. The Easy Baby Care wipes, which come in three sizes, are ideal for use on the baby's full body after every diaper change to ensure that the baby is clean all the time.
“The launch of the new looks and variants of the Easy Care Fresh wipes and Easy Baby Care wipes is in line with Easy’s aggressive expansion program in high-growth markets and key product categories in the Middle East,' said Dr Asser Salamah, CEO, Easy.
Easy has also announced that it will unveil new variants of its make-up removal, antiseptic and other products in 2011. Easy also revealed plans to further strengthen its expansion campaign in the Middle East, Africa as well as in Europe by opening new export markets and reinforcing its network of business partners in these regions.
Easy is opening a new factory in Borg Elarab, Egypt.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model