BenQ launches new LCD TV range
Dubai, December 9, 2010
BenQ, a digital lifestyle solutions leader, has launched its new range of LCD TVs which promise a bold new multimedia experience, in the Middle East.
The V42-5000 (42” LCD TV) and V46-5000 (46” LCD TV) are packed with intuitive features that are certain to transform the overall viewing experience.
With 1080p Full HD, Senseye, 24P Real Cinema mode, noise reduction and high contrast ratios (V42-5000 with 5,000:1; V46-5000 with 6,000:1) BenQ aims to bring a cinema-quality visual experience into your very own living room, said a statement.
“BenQ consistently harnesses leading-edge technology into digital lifestyle products that bring the world enjoyment and quality at exceptional value and uncompromised performance. With the new LCD V42 and V46 we have once again raised the bar on providing a superior viewing experience,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager, Middle East and Africa.
BenQ’s patented Senseye Human Vision Technology - a life-like digital image enhancement engine satisfying the full potential of the human eye — clearly sets BenQ’s new V42-5000 and V46-5000 apart from the competition, he said.
Senseye Human Vision Technology enhances the colour, clarity and contrast of video contents and smoothes out quick images through motion optimization to produce fuller, richer and more detailed imaging.
Furthermore, high static contrast ratios enable both the V42-5000 and V46-5000 to process bright and dark images to reveal exceptional detail definitions, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model