BenQ launches new LCD TV range
Dubai, December 9, 2010
BenQ, a digital lifestyle solutions leader, has launched its new range of LCD TVs which promise a bold new multimedia experience, in the Middle East.
The V42-5000 (42” LCD TV) and V46-5000 (46” LCD TV) are packed with intuitive features that are certain to transform the overall viewing experience.
With 1080p Full HD, Senseye, 24P Real Cinema mode, noise reduction and high contrast ratios (V42-5000 with 5,000:1; V46-5000 with 6,000:1) BenQ aims to bring a cinema-quality visual experience into your very own living room, said a statement.
“BenQ consistently harnesses leading-edge technology into digital lifestyle products that bring the world enjoyment and quality at exceptional value and uncompromised performance. With the new LCD V42 and V46 we have once again raised the bar on providing a superior viewing experience,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager, Middle East and Africa.
BenQ’s patented Senseye Human Vision Technology - a life-like digital image enhancement engine satisfying the full potential of the human eye — clearly sets BenQ’s new V42-5000 and V46-5000 apart from the competition, he said.
Senseye Human Vision Technology enhances the colour, clarity and contrast of video contents and smoothes out quick images through motion optimization to produce fuller, richer and more detailed imaging.
Furthermore, high static contrast ratios enable both the V42-5000 and V46-5000 to process bright and dark images to reveal exceptional detail definitions, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet