Victoria’s Secret opens first Dubai store
Dubai, December 12, 2010
Victoria’s Secret, a popular destination for fragrance and style, opened its first UAE stand-alone store, owned and operated by MH Alshaya Co at the Mirdif City Centre in Dubai.
The opening follows the launch of its first ever Middle East outlet in Kuwait’s Marina Mall two weeks ago.
The new stores primarily offer Victoria’s Secret beauty and branded accessories. The Victoria’s Secret brand has already been introduced to consumers in the Middle East through concessions in Debenhams stores in The Avenues in Kuwait City and Mall of the Emirates in Dubai.
The new larger stand-alone stores will give customers access to a much wider range from the brand including the new Victoria’s Secret Bombshell fragrance, Dream Angels fragrance, the Secret Garden Collection, VS Makeup, Beauty Rush and Beauty Rush Lip Gloss.
Along with the beauty products and exclusive branded accessories, the stores will offer a limited assortment of the brand’s innerwear, sleepwear and loungewear.
“The opening of stand-alone stores in the Middle East allows us to meet our customers’ love for Victoria’s Secret better and lets us offer them a wider range of products,” said Steve Vickerstaff, vice president of Victoria’s Secret in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console