Creative launches premium speakers
Dubai, December 13, 2010
Creative Technology, a leader in digital entertainment products, has added new premium speakers to its pure wireless speaker family.
Creative ZiiSound T6 assumes the position of the flagship surround sound wireless speaker in the pure wireless speaker range, a company statement said.
The ZiiSound T6 works with all compatible stereo Bluetooth devices like notebooks, netbooks, the iPhone, iPad, PCs, Macs and tablet computers; offers quality wireless audio transmission; and allows fast and easy connection, it added.
Each ZiiSound T6 speaker system features swivel satellite top drivers for surround or stereo applications; USB 5.1 audio; high performance low latency apt-X codec; audiophile-grade satellite drivers; and Creative SLAMTM three-driver-subwoofer, with its signature deep, tight bass delivers low frequency effects (LFE), according to the statement.
“The ZiiSound T6 now reinforces the Pure Wireless speaker family, which offers a wireless speaker for everyone at every price point,” said Andy Ho, manager - sales at Creative.
“It further enhances Creative’s standing as the only company to offer a full comprehensive range of wireless solutions: from a one-piece speaker, to 2.0 speakers, to 2.1 speakers, and now to multi-channel surround sound speakers. We see tremendous potential for the ZiiSound T6 in the Middle East’s fast growing consumer electronics market,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector