Hugo Boss opens new Dubai high-end store
Dubai, December 16, 2010
Hugo Boss, the global market leaders in the premium fashion and luxury goods segment, has re-opened a Boss store in Dubai in collaboration with BinHendi Enterprise.
Moved to a bigger location in Mall of the Emirates, one of Dubai’s largest shopping malls, the new outlet extends over some 4,500 square feet and features the Hugo Boss fashions and accessories collections from Boss Black, Boss Selection and Boss Green.
Implementing the latest-generation store concept integrating rich walnut backdrops, stainless steel and lacquered magnolia shelving, the new store boasts of signature materials representing the sophisticated, contemporary and luxurious Hugo Boss look, a spokesperson said.
“Hugo Boss already has a huge dedicated following among clientele in the region and all over the world, thus making it a truly global brand of choice,” said Mohi-din BinHendi, president of BinHendi Enterprises.
“Our dedicated area for Boss Selection further transmits the idea of a luxurious outlet offering high-end products only. In addition, we created a large area for the Women’s collections as Hugo Boss is steadily growing and showing great results in that segment,” added Izzat Traboulsi, managing director of Fashion Trading Company, agent of Hugo Boss in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets