Beautybay launches classic scent range
Dubai, December 18, 2010
Beautybay, a retail concept of Dubai-based business conglomerate Landmark Group, has launched a range of fragrances from the classic Monotheme collection.
The White Musk fragrance is enriched by an enduring dry-down of warm and precious woods thereby maintaining its musk heritage, a statement said.
The fragrance is more delicate and fresh accompanied by a citrus touch of ergamot and mandarin and the floral scents of water lily and jasmine, according to the statement.
The Orchidee d'Oriente scent introduces a new floral intensity that embodies the deepest and innermost feminine sensuality, the statement noted.
Vanilla Blossom exudes the real essence of vanilla which is extracted from the soothing and delicate orchid flower fusing it with the luminous fruity accents and sophisticated and enveloping woody notes, it added.
Apart from these, the classic collection also comprises of a range of alluring perfumes derived from nature’s finest scents including Aqua Marina, Black Jasmine, Iris of Tuscany and White Gardenia amongst others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model