Riffa Views plans new retail complex
Manama, December 24, 2010
Bahrain's luxury residential development, Riffa Views has revealed plans for its new retail complex which will have a supermarket, a food court, coffee shops and retail stores.
The complex will be situated in the development's signature Oasis Estate and will be surrounded by an open courtyard. There will be an outdoor dining area in the form of a roof garden and also a mosque.
The plans were revealed to the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, during an exclusive interview with Riffa Views managing director Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee.
The development, as in several other cases in Bahrain, suffered some difficult times this year but Al Raee is confident things are now moving in the right direction.
"At least 50 per cent of the sales are now complete, which is a great comfort to us and falls in line with the strategy we worked out at the start of the year."
"Hopefully we can now continue the phased development strategy and reach our next series of targets throughout the coming year," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets