BinSina opens 3rd outlet in Aswaaq
Dubai, December 25, 2010
UAE-based BinSina Pharmacy, which has been in operation for more than 45 years, has opened its third outlet in Aswaaq, the Dubai based chain of community centres in Al Warqaa.
The new outlet will cater to the needs of the residents living in Al Warqaa and Al Shurooq areas.
Nearly 75 per cent of customers of the new pharmacy are locals, of which 85 per cent are young couples according to BinSina Pharmacy.
“BinSina Pharmacy shares the same core values and principles as Aswaaq,” said Yousuf Sharaf, deputy CEO of Aswaaq.
“As a community-focused chain with a commitment to the development of UAE nationals, we have kept certain parameters in mind in our leasing strategy. BinSina won our endorsement because of its history of customer loyalty and commitment to community involvement,” he added.
Clive Stanley, CEO – retail division of Al Khayyat Investments, the holding company of BinSina Pharmacy, said: “This is our third outlet in Aswaaq, after Nad Al Hamar and Mizhar. Aswaaq is a distinctive concept in the world of community retailing. Our new pharmacy completes the retail offer and a unique ambience to Aswaaq customers.”
Aswaaq is the first of its kind project that operates commercially, while aspiring to boost social interaction in Dubai. Aswaaq looks beyond profits, numbers and figures where all its outlets serve as places where people can interact, share ideas and cultures, and thus get enriched by cross-cultural contact, a statement said.
The new BinSina branch, managed by top notch pharmacists offers an exciting and contemporary shopping environment providing an extensive range of health and wellbeing products, supported with a wealth information and helpful advice from specialist professional staff, it added.
The new pharmacy offers health and beauty products ranging from medicines, skincare, products related to personal care and wellbeing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal