BMMI picks digital agency
Manama, December 30, 2010
Bahrain-based retail, distribution and contract supply company BMMI has appointed 4spots as the digital agency for implementation of Intranet solutions for the company.
Under the agreement, 4spots will provide Intranet solutions to integrate various BMMI offices and branches into one communication channel.
This appointment strengthens 4spots' standing as a leading facilitator in connecting brands to both their internal and external target audiences.
4spots is a leading digital agency within the Middle East and North Africa region, working with brands in connecting to various stakeholders through digital channels such as websites, applications on mobile devices and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
'Due to the vast geographical spread of our operations, it is important that we have in place a comprehensive Intranet solution to foster meaningful two-way communication with our employees,' said BMMI quality systems and corporate communications manager Laura Mejia.
'In order to establish this, we wanted to partner with an agency that is not only technically sound but also has the experience to develop and launch corporate intranets for large organisations such as ours,' Mejia said.
'We are very proud to have won the pitch and excited to prove our capabilities again in implementing projects that enable organisations to bring back the focus to internal communication which is well served using digital media,' said 4spots co-founder Srusti Ranjan.
'Our key challenge is to create a corporate Intranet that is not only friendly in terms of usability but also robust and scalable giving room to its natural evolution within the organisation. We are confident to live up to the standard we have set for ourselves in the past few years of our operation.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices