Zotac launches ZBOX Blu-ray series
Dubai, January 4, 2011
Zotac, a leading innovator and largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and motherboards, has announced the launch of its new ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series powered by the AMD E-350 APU platform.
The ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series combines discrete-class graphics processing with a dual processor cores for perfect synergy of CPU and GPU that delivers a perfect digital media experience with unprecedented energy-efficiency, said a statement from Zotac.
AMD Radeon HD 6310 discrete-class graphics processing takes charge of all digital media processing tasks to enable the ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series to deliver stunning Blu-ray and smooth streaming high-definition video playback, it stated.
The new series is a potent casual gaming platform capable of rendering stunning 3D visuals with Microsoft DirectX 11 technology, it added.
“The AMD E-350 APU platform combined with our ZBOX Blu-ray form factor is a phenomenal small form factor solution,' said Carsten Berger, marketing director, Zotac International.
'The snappy day-to-day performance and superb high-definition video and DirectX 11 3D capabilities makes the ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 perfect for users that crave energy-efficiency without sacrificing premium features and capabilities,' Berger noted.
The new ZBOX Blu-ray AD03 series delivers the perfect synergy of CPU and GPU performance for a premium computing experience, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal