Lexmark launches touch screen printer
Dubai, January 16, 2011
Lexmark International has announced the launch of 'The Interact S605' all-in-one printer that features a touch screen and wireless connectivity for students and teachers.
The new model boasts of a 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen and wireless connectivity so that students can easily access their Evernote account via the printer without ever having to turn on a computer, said a company statement.
Students and teachers alike will find the shortcuts available under Lexmark’s Forms and Templates SmartSolutions category helpful for getting their school work done.
The users will be able to print graph and lined paper as well as blank sheet music and wall calendars all from the touch screen on their printers.
Without having to search the Web, create a document and utilize the computer itself to access blank templates, these new SmartSolutions will save users a great deal of time and energy, it stated.
In addition to those helpful examples, Lexmark’s also announcing additional forms and templates including stationery, fax cover sheets and student certificates, all of which will be available for use beginning in October, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign