Lexmark launches touch screen printer
Dubai, January 16, 2011
Lexmark International has announced the launch of 'The Interact S605' all-in-one printer that features a touch screen and wireless connectivity for students and teachers.
The new model boasts of a 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen and wireless connectivity so that students can easily access their Evernote account via the printer without ever having to turn on a computer, said a company statement.
Students and teachers alike will find the shortcuts available under Lexmark’s Forms and Templates SmartSolutions category helpful for getting their school work done.
The users will be able to print graph and lined paper as well as blank sheet music and wall calendars all from the touch screen on their printers.
Without having to search the Web, create a document and utilize the computer itself to access blank templates, these new SmartSolutions will save users a great deal of time and energy, it stated.
In addition to those helpful examples, Lexmark’s also announcing additional forms and templates including stationery, fax cover sheets and student certificates, all of which will be available for use beginning in October, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices