Lifestyle opens Dubai flagship store
Dubai, January 18, 2011
Lifestyle Gulf, a division of Landmark Retail, has added to its popular group of retail outlets in the UAE with the opening of its flagship store at the Dubai Mall.
The launch of this new outlet in the world’s largest and arguably most high profile shopping mall is a significant segment of the organisation’s expansion plan and takes the group’s number of stores in the UAE to 19, a statement said.
“Lifestyle has been consistently developing its business over the past 18 months when some retailers have struggled in light of the ongoing financial crisis throughout the world.' said Sanjay Keswani, general manager of Lifestyle UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model