Sanyo launches portable power source for gadgets
Dubai, January 19, 2011
Sanyo Gulf, a subsidiary of Sanyo Electric Co, has announced the release of ‘eneloop mobile booster (KBC-L2BS)’, a lithium-ion battery with USB power ports capable of supplying power to latest gadgets.
The battery can be used for the iPad and iPhone from Apple as well as the Xperia smartphone from Sony Ericsson, in addition to other mobile phones.
The electronics giant will also release the ‘eneloop stick booster (KBC-D1BS)’, a handy power source with USB power port, together with charging adapters (KBC-DS2AS, KBC-DS3AS) for Nintendo DS Series (DSLite and DSi/DSi LL) portable game consoles.
These new products are new members of the ‘eneloop universe:’ the product series based on the ‘eneloop’ concept of a lifestyle that values reusing and recycling, Sanyo said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign