Mercato giving away 2 Infiniti cars during DSF
Dubai, January 27, 2011
Mercato and its sister mall Town Centre Jumeirah are jointly running a Spend-2-Win promotion in which customers can enter a draw to win one of two fabulous Infiniti cars.
Shoppers also get to win other grand prizes for every spend of Dh200 in any outlet of either mall, in accumulated or single purchase receipts.
The malls will draw their first grand prize, an Infiniti M 37 on February 3.
An Infiniti FX 35 awaits the second lucky winner end of the festival on February 20.
Additionally, PrivilegePlus members (Mercato and Town Centre Jumeirah Loyalty Program Members) who present their PrivilegePlus card to the Customer Service staff when claiming their coupons will be rewarded with an extra coupon to double their chances of winning.
“It has been recognized worldwide that the Dubai Shopping Festival is synonymous with winning mega prizes, and as such, we thought to reward our patron customers and loyal shoppers who frequent our malls on a daily basis,” said Rana Jaser, PR and corporate communications manager of Mercato and Town Centre Jumeirah.
The mall is hosting many exciting events under the title “Marie Antoinette era”. In keeping up with the era, and to animate its beautiful architecture, Mercato has been decorated to represent a part of the famous Palace of Versailles. Stage shows like Waltz and Ballet, musical performances and roaming acts are also being staged at the mall.
Mercato has extended its working timings on weekends until midnight during DSF.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia