Arabian Center records 18pc surge in footfall
Dubai, February 12, 2011
The Arabian Center, a leading shopping and leisure destination in Dubai, has witnessed an increase of about 18 per cent in customer flow during the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), said its chief operating officer.
The 16th edition of Dubai Shopping Festival kicked off on January 20, and will run for 32 days until February 20.
“The shopping festival, in its first two weeks, has been very successful,” said Tim Jones.
“We have been hosting fun activities everyday to offer an exciting visit to the mall to our customers. The mall is also offering great discounts at all shopping outlets and some fantastic offers to avail and enjoy during DSF 2011. This has helped generate footfall at the mall,” he added.
Celebrating the traditional culture of the east are the enthralling performances of the Kanun player and Tanura dancers. Illusionists and stilt walkers have been keeping the excitement going for children and adults, Jones said.
The mall is featuring a Playstation competition, in addition to a Foosball competition and a foot-tapping dance act, as well as events featuring electric piano and saxophone and a Lebanese Dhabka performance.
As part of the month-long promotional campaign, any customer who spends Dh200 ($54.45) in any of the mall outlets will have the chance to enter a weekly raffle draw to win luxurious lifestyle makeover packages, a statement said.
Lucky shoppers will also get the chance to participate and win during four draws held during the festival.
Shopping discounts from 25 to 70 per cent across major branded and luxury goods stores and home furnishing outlets are also on the offer, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector