Sanyo to launch ‘green’ air-conditioners
Dubai, February 14, 2011
Sanyo Gulf, a subsidiary of Japan-based Sanyo Electric, will launch a new range of air conditioners featuring energy-saving and high coefficient of performance (COP) design and extended operating range.
The new two-way 6 series ECO-I system will target Jordan, Azerbaijan and Egypt, a statement said.
The design and build of the 6 Series Eco-i will help save energy through the improved COP & EER (energy efficient ratio) by new design of heat exchanger, fan, fan motor and compressor, it added.
The new series is an improved system that features the DC inverter compressor and a DC fan motor ensures that the distribution and speed of air has been improved with circle flow 360 wide angle airflow from new designed air outlet solves uneven temperature distribution in the room.
The capacity ranges from 8HP to 60HP with maximum 64 connectable indoor units. The design of 8HP unit is highly compact to fit in the lift for ease of handling at site. The units are also designed for extended operating range in the heating range from -20 to -25 degrees by use of compressor with a high pressure vessel.
“The new Eco-i 6 Series are top-of-the-range air conditioners that will accommodate the needs of customers that want ‘green’ products and which meet the needs of those wanting an air conditioner that will fit into a small space,” said Motokatsu Sakaguchi, managing director, Sanyo Gulf.
The new series also has special feature to accommodate larger piping lengths up to 1000 running meter equivalent length adaptable to various building types and sizes, the statement said.
The system has provision for special setting at allows all models to operate up to 80 Pa due to increased fan design, fan motor and casing, it added.
The new 6 series ECO-I system also has outdoor units with anti-corrosion treatment model supplied as optional, and is available in three phase power supply with 50Hz frequency. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store