3,000 couples for mall’s Valentine’s Day event
Al Ain, February 19, 2011
More than 3,000 couples participated in a Valentine’s Day Gift event organised by Bawadi Mall, a leading shopping centre in Al Ain.
“Bawadi Mall, in conjunction with Lifestyle Fine Jewellery, organized this contest to give away a voucher of Dh5000 for one couple, to be redeemed at Lifestyle Fine Jewellery,” said Khalid Shraim, marketing manager, Bawadi Mall.
“The event was held between February 4 to 14 at the mall and the draw was held on February 14.”
“We like to come up with new ideas that will be trend-setters for other malls in the UAE, helping them offer greater value addition for their customers,” he added.
Nabeel Hammo, the winner, said: “We are delighted to win this prize. This is the first time that my wife and I have won such a big prize in an exciting competition. We thank Bawadi Mall for organizing this event and we are looking forward to participate more in the coming events.”
“More than 380 brands are present in Bawadi Mall, including Nokia, MAX, Zara, Mango, Marks & Spencer, Kotton, Toys R US, Magrudy’s, New look, Adidas, Guess, H&M and ACE amongst others,” Shraim concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions