Firm to display concert-style audio system
Abu Dhabi, February 22, 2011
Cessaro, a leading German-based horn loudspeaker systems manufacturing firm, will showcase the world’s 'most extreme' audio system at an upcoming luxury lifestyle event in Abu Dhabi.
Big Boys Toys will be held from March 16 to 19 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
Gamma 1 is dubbed to be able to reproduce music inside the living room at the level of a real concert hall - allowing users a real audio rich and extraordinary experience.
The Gamma 1 is a five-way horn design that comes with eight back-loaded bass horns that have 16 inch Alnico bass drivers; a low mid-range spherical wave horn; a mid-high spherical wave horn with one of the best two inch compression drivers and Alnico magnets and a 0.5 super-in horn tweeter with magnetic cobalt and beryllium diaphragm.
Aside from the Gamma 1, Cessaro also offers different custom designed horn audio systems with total weights of up to 4,500 kg. The company will also be showcasing audio products from their key partners, audio supplier ‘KR-Audio’ and analog turntable manufacturer TW Acoustic.
“The Gamma 1 is undoubtedly the world’s most extreme audio system and we are excited to bring it in for the first time and put it on display in this year’s Big Boys Toys,” said Ralph Krebs, managing director, Cessaro.
“This is the first time that we are exhibiting the Gamma 1 in the Middle East. Big Boys Toys is the perfect venue to showcase the Gamma 1 and our other products as it gives us the opportunity to tap into the region’s audience of music lovers, audiophiles and extreme audio enthusiasts.”
“The UAE possesses a wide market for unique products that are not readily available in mass markets - Cessaro is offering a wide array of audio systems - bringing the concert experience to your own living room. The Gamma 1 speaker systems will be an instant hot item for extreme audio enthusiasts from the region,” concluded Biju Jayaraaj, CEO, Artaaj, organisers of Big boys Toys.
Big Boys Toys will house a total of 10 zones: drive, ride, off road, marine, aviation, digital, lifestyle, wellness, fashion and adventure. More than 100 exhibitors from across 46 exclusive categories are expected to showcase their products to an affluent target audience of over 60,000 visitors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector