Shastech launches 3 iStore showrooms
Riyadh, February 26, 2011
Shastech, the Saudi distributor and retailer of Apple and Griffin Technologies, has launched three new iStore showrooms and three iCare maintenance centers in Riyadh, Al Khobar, and Jeddah.
The company which is in strong partnership with a number of leading electronic device producers and holds six showrooms equipped with the latest technologies, said that it plans to add nine more, for a total of fifteen iStore showrooms across the kingdom, estimating their total space of about 10,000 sq m.
"We congratulate our colleagues at the technical and managerial departments in iStore for the opening of their latest branches, which we consider a crowning for their efforts at customer services, and for iCare employees' ongoing dedication to guaranteeing professionalism at technical support, which maintained the company's position in the local market," said Tareq Abdul Rahman Al Ghunaim, chairman of the board of directors at Shastech.
"Recent studies have confirmed that the Saudi market is considered one of the largest, most active, and most technology-consuming Arab markets, whereas the spending rate per capita is regionally the highest, we have to increase the number of iStore and iCare centers in the kingdom to be able to serve a market of this size and also to guarantee serving in accordance with the same professional standards our customers are accustomed to," added Ghunaim.
iStore accommodates wireless communication devices, interactive entertainment systems, in addition to a wide variety of Apple products which includes iPod, MacBook Pro, iMac, MacPro and other Griffin accessories and iHome, GumDrop, Elago in sync with launching the products in the international market.
iStore showrooms also include a wide range of iPads, Blackberry and iPhone smartphones, and other Sony and Samsung devices like Galaxy Tab, in addition to a collection of LCD screens, storage solutions and entertainment systems which include Sony PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii.
Mohammed Ali Mohammed, Shastech CEO, said, "We have established these showrooms to meet our customers' requests of obtaining the same services only from different locations inside the kingdom, as it also came simultaneously with the ascending growth of smart devices and the increasing demand on them.”
"Since launching, Shastech has accomplished an increasing growth in its business among the local market and a portion of the Arab market into becoming a key partner in the supplying of some of the major brands in technical manufacturing," added Mohammed. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal