Sahara Centre announces promotion winner
Sharjah, March 3, 2011
Sharjah's Sahara Centre has announced Ahmed Hassan Abdalla Ali as the winner of its spring promotion entitled ‘Start your day at Sahara and win Dh200’.
Ahmed Hassan won the top prize in the Sahara Centre grand raffle and drove home in a prestigious Audi A5 Cabriolet.
Regular visitors to the Mall, Ahmed Hassan Abdulla Ali and his wife, both UAE Nationals, were among many customers who visited Sahara Centre during the Spring Promotion to have the chance to see their purchases instantly rewarded with up to Dh 200 worth of Sahara Centre vouchers daily, enter the grand raffle draw to win a luxury A5 Cabriolet and be entertained by the amazing Acrobatic show ‘Sahara Goes Acrobat.’
This year the mall experienced a 15 per cent increase in sales and 10 per cent increase in traffic during the 34 day celebration running from January 20 to February 22.
“We always aim to delight our customers by way of providing an unrivaled mix of shopping and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. This year we added enticing promotions and world-class acrobatic entertainment to the renowned mix of anchor tenants and international brands to ensure the very best Spring Promotion experience to our customers,” said Akram Ammar, general manager, Sahara Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone