Al Khayyat plans 40 BinSina pharmacies
Dubai, March 5, 2011
Al Khayyat Investments, the holding company that manages over 200 international brands in the Middle East, will have a network of 40 BinSina outlets across the UAE by the end of 2011.
This represents a growth of 30 per cent over 2010 in terms of number of pharmacies for BinSina Pharmacy Group, a major name in the world of retail pharmacy that belongs to Al Khayyat Investments.
“We at Al Khayyat are proud to announce that BinSina pharmacy, the leading pharmacy group in the UAE, which has a long history in the region with more than 45 years of experience in this market, will expand its network to reach 40 pharmacies by the end of 2011,” said Zaid Al Khayyat, managing partner, Al Khayyat Investments.
“The Group controls 12.3 per cent market share, out of 1,400 pharmacies countrywide. We use best management practices to raise market share and boost quality in the pharmacy retail sector. Through its highly qualified pharmacists, BinSina Pharmacy ensures specialized advice to its customers in the UAE,” he added.
BinSina Pharmacy group deals with more than 70 suppliers and offers its services to more than 5000 customers daily, a statement said.
BinSina outlets cover about 65 per cent of the total prescriptions of the main insurance companies, and offer more than 16,000 products in each of its pharmacy, it added.
“Our pharmacies offer a suitable shopping environment and stock all medicine, and a wide range of healthcare equipments, baby products and personal hygiene products, in addition to specialized skincare products. We choose our locations after deep study and analysis,” Al Khayyat concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices