Levi's new women's collection launched in UAE
Dubai, March 10, 2011
Al Madani Group, sole distributor of Levi’s & Dockers within UAE, has launched the new Levi’s women’s collection.
Levi’s Curve ID is a line of custom fit jeans that utilises a revolutionary fit system based on shape and not size. Since Levi’s Curve ID was introduced in August 2010, over a million women have found their perfect fit.
Unlike other denim brands, Levi’s Curve ID makes use of a fit system focusing on a woman’s shape and proportions, not her size. Levi’s brand designers developed the line after studying more than 60,000 body scans and listening to women around the world of all shapes and sizes. The custom fits based on the difference between the measurement of a woman’s hip and seat – the greater the difference, the more curvy the body – and include:
Slight Curve, which is designed to define a woman’s waist, while accentuating her curves. If jeans fit in the hips and thighs but are too tight in the waist, a woman should try the Slight Curve.
Demi Curve, which is designed to flatter a woman’s waist, while smoothing her shape. If jeans usually fit in the waist, but don’t flatter the figure, a woman should try the Demi Curve.
Bold Curve, which is designed to hug the waist, without gapping or pulling. If jeans fit in the hips and thighs, but gap in the back, a woman should try the Bold Curve.
Levi’s Curve ID made its debut in the Modern Rise, which sits a little lower on the waist for a contemporary look.
Now, women who prefer a slightly higher rise can find their perfect Levi’s Curve ID fit in a Classic Rise that sits below the waist for a little more coverage and a classic look.
For Spring 2011, the Slight, Demi and Bold Levi’s Curve ID fits are available in Modern or Classic Rise and a variety of styles (skinny, straight and boot cut) and finishes.
Levi’s Curve ID is now available in UAE stores. Each store offers trained fit experts to measure women, identify their personal Levi’s Curve ID and help them find the best fitting jeans for their body type and style preference.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector